The Pilot/Event planner! He was the best!
The Co-Pilot/Entertainer of the kids.
Tal really wasn't this happy the entire time, but he was just about perfect. I also just had a "I'm a terrible mom" moment as I've done this post... there is like no pictures of Tal. I promise he was there, but for some reason he didn't make it into very many pictures. I'm horrible. One set of hands for each kid, I guess. And the set of hands that was taking the picture always had Tal. Sorry buddy. He really was so sweet though, and everyone adored him!!
Hope you enjoy our journey!
5 comments:
Tal is so cute! I can't believe you drove here! What an adventure! If you guys come to Cedar let us know. It would be great to see you all again. I have to remind Noah who Emma is- only his future wife (remember we have a pre-arranged marriage)! j/k. How long are you down for?
wow what a trip! how fun! we have driven back and forth across kansas many times and haven't ever done those things, how funny! it looks like you all had a great trip, and i really love the
4-wheeling outfit, its perfect for riding! Tal looks so cute! i am a little the same way with payten cuz he's either attatched to me or hiden in the stroller so he doesn't get as many kodak moments as gracie eiher. oh well such is life as a second child huh? :)
It looks like your trip was filled with a lot of fun experiences! I love reading and looking at your blog because it is always so interesting and fun! Utah is definitely a fun place to be...too bad you guys couldn't live here. I usually don't remember to bring my camera when we go somewhere so I think all your pictures are great!
You all look GREAT in these driving pictures...especially for being in the car! You especially look like a hot mama with those glasses! I love them! (Emma pulls them off well too!)
That sounds like quite the trip! I hate driving so you guys are amazing for going that far and with two kids! I'm glad you had a good time! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment