Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Magic House and Chuck E. Cheese!

Woo... reading the title makes me tired, but it was fun. This last weekend we decided to do something fun with Emma, and I think we accomplished our goal! The Magic House really is a "magical" place here in St. Louis for little kids. We've been there before, but Emma could go back to again and again.
Loving the sand inside!

That fishing at "Emma's pond" out at Grandpa and Grandma's paid off!!

Here is Emma doing a little grocery shopping in the pretend village! 
Take it to the cashier. And a cute one at that! I'll have to catch his name!!
Wow! Check out that bill!! And she's learning early to pay with Daddy's credit card... good girl!
Then it is off to the outside to play in the giant sandbox. And Emma went to work.

And she worked...
and worked...

and FINALLY look what she did!!!

K- so really she just buried my feet!

Mama's girl!

Then it was off to Chuck E. Cheese, and the Mouse himself was there!


Tal finally woke up and seemed to be enjoying himself at Chuck's too!

It was a full day of "kiddie joy" and well worth it! And we could tell how much fun Emma had when she fell asleep at 6:00 that night!



5 comments:

Perschon Family said...

I love all your posts! I seriously can't get over how cute Emma is! I can't believe I only really knew her when she was a little baby! Tal is quite the handsome dude himself. That magical place looks AMAZING! Max would LOVE it there and it looked like Emma had a blast!!! (I loved your picture progression to the castle...very cute!) Someday we'll venture out of Utah and come see you guys!

Christensen's said...

Your family looks like they are a lot of fun. Great pictures of your of everyone. -jed-
Angeline,
It looks like you had a lot of fun! The sand castle picture is darling! Your daughter's curly hair is adorable! We loved the picture of your feet. Did you have that done professionally? SO CUTE! -Sarah-

Stephanie said...

How fun! I so love reading your cute blog....I can't believe that we have kids:) By the way....I don't think I have told you that we are HUGE Cubs fans, so we don't really love the Cards at our house:) Miss ya!!

Tara said...

You gotta love chuck e cheese! I know my boys do! Emma is soo sweet and cute! It's fun to have kid days sometimes!(or maybe all the time) The joys of motherhood I guess!

Nicole said...

You're really a great Mom to pack all that in to one day! Looks like Emma had so much fun. The Magic House looks like so much fun. Hope you had a great 4th weekend!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes