Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Golfing and Fishing

I've had these pictures for awhile, but wanted to remember Emma's first time golfing and fishing. Matt recently took up golfing. "It's a business expense..." supposedly! And we all now it takes practice to make perfect, so he and Emma went to practice hitting "way far" according to Emma. 



Every time we would go to Target Emma always ended up over by the fishing equipment drooling over a Princess fishing pole. I put it off as long as I could, but after I had Tal Grandma Coleman surprised her with it (good timing I think)! So here she is testing it out on Grandpa's lake. "Mom, sometimes when you go fishing you don't catch a fish!" But I still think she had a great time thanks to Matt!



1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm so jealous at how much you get out. You guys are always up to something super fun. I was wondering if you really wrote this blog at 6:23 in the morning?

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes