Good... I think not! I'm not sure that I'll ever get used to these. They are freaky... there is just no other word for it. The clouds seem to roll on top of each other as the wind tries to blow your house down. Then the rain comes. And it comes and it comes and it comes until there is at least a couple inches of water running down the street. Then 10 minuets later... birds singing, sun shining, clouds floating. Give it a couple of hours and you do it all again. Ahhhhhhh....! That's "good old" Missouri weather for ya!!!
4 comments:
Crazy. I still hate thunderstorms. I'm sure I would always be freaked out.
Hey at least you get to see rain. It hasn't rained in Kanab sence we moved here. I miss those Missouri storms!
So you made my day. Thanks for the nice comment. How long are you guys in Fillmore for???
storms freak me out! I don't know if i'd be able to live out there! one of my biggest paranoias are tornadoes! that is a way pretty picture though!
Post a Comment