Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memory Tag...

We thought we would join in the fun! Leave a comment on our blog of a memory you have had with/of Matt, Angeline, or us together. It doesn't matter if you've known us for a short time or you've known us forever... just let us know what you remember!! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many memories people come up with. It's fun to see the responses. Ready.... get set.... leave a memory!!!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Drill Team kicklines!!! Ang and I always, and I mean ALWAYS, split the middle:) We were pretty spectacular though I must admit-always super high kicks! Way to go us:) hahaha!!

Kristi said...

I remember when you guys had us over for dinner (we still owe you). It was so sweet of you guys. It meant so much to me! I still remember what we eat, the chicken crescents with cream of chicken on top. It was delicious. I still want the recipe.

Liz said...

I remember when you were my VT and you had me and Stephanie (I think that was her name :) ) over for lunch. I was super prego and taking care of my mom. It was a great break, thanks again!

Perschon Family said...

oh goodness....i have so many great memories of you. one of my favorite was when you were pregnant with Emma and we had just found out that we were pregnant with Max but we hadn't told you yet. We met you at a political debate thing at the middle school in ephraim (look at us trying to support our husbands) and i told you that we were pregnant too and you were SO genuinely excited for us. I LOVED that you were so happy and genuine about it! I loved being pregnant at the same time as you that first time so we could compare stories! (I also remember being on our way to FHE and having to have Matt pull over so I could throw up on the side of the road by the A/C...I knew you understood my pregnancy sickness pain!)

I also remember getting together so many times in Cedar City and going on walks and talking and relating about the stage we were in then. You saved me back then...I don't know what I would've done without you! (that transition to a stay at home mom was a tough one! you were the perfect friend to have then!)

I loved how we related so well and how when we all got together, Brody and I could tell you guys embarrassing/funny stories and we would all just laugh....I miss it!

Rob & Autum said...

I remember when I first saw you and Matt I thought, "What a PERFECT couple." You are both good looking with big beautiful smiles! I was also so jelous of your long curly hair!

I also remember going to your apartment once and you guys telling us it got really cold there. I think it was because the people you rented from turned off the heat at night.

BTW who are all these guys you mentioned...I don't remember seeing any of them!!! I guess Rob did a REALLY good job at keeping them away.

Anonymous said...

I have so many fun memories of our time in the SUU 2nd Ward. I remember going to a baby shower--I think it was Liz's (with Kelty) I agree with one other comment--I was always jealous of your beautiful hair!
I remember the lessons you taught in Relief Society and our comparing notes on Sassy little girls!

Wild Wild West said...

I remember one time Matt and I fishing in the pond behind the stake center. Matt caught the biggest largemouth bass I had seen at the time. It probably took him a good 30 40 min. to rope that sucker in but when we finally netted that thing it was as long as matts forearm and as wide as my thighs. That was a great catch!!

Anonymous said...

Cluff's. Halloween mystery dinner birthday parties. Chad Bailey. Ferg's. Sleepovers on the tramp. When we used to be bigger than Jordan & Corbin. Crazy, I can't even remember my life without you, Ang . . . lots and lots and lots of memories!!!!!!!! Love you and miss you tons! You have such a darling family! XO

Keri West said...

I remember the first time I met your cute family. We had a double date with the three of you (before lil' Tal came along) at Wingers. It was so fun! Sorry we didn't get to hang out more often before you moved to Missouri. See you in a few weeks!

Nicole said...

I remember the very first time I met you, it was at the Pastry Pub eating lunch with some friends and I sat near you. I immediately thought how beautiful Emma was with curly hair and you too!You were so friendly and warm. I was really excited to see your face at our ward not too long after that! It was so fun hanging out together with our little girls, not to mention swimmming class! You guys are great. Im thankful for our friendship.

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes