Monday, August 10, 2009

Lone Elk Park


Picture this: the high is 75 degrees with no humidity and it's July in Missouri!!! It's true, it happened, so we had to be outside. A few miles from us is a pretty little place called Lone Elk Park. It's a huge, enclosed stake park with buffalo and elk walking around. There's a driving trail that takes you around, and if you're lucky you'll catch a glimpse of these roamers! That's were we decided to spend this incredible day and our friends the Jensen's came along.

So ignoring all the house work that needed to be done, we packed up ourselves, the Jensen's, and a yummy picnic and enjoyed the time outside.



The girls found a frog. They chased it, and giggled for quite awhile!

Where's Tal?
Here's our buffalo friends (no elk on this trip)!









1 comment:

Margie Quilter said...

Wow, WHAT a small world! I can't believe you are in the same ward as one of my x-boyfriend's family! I was looking at your pictures and went... HEY, THAT'S MOLLY Benedict! Or I guess now Jensen. Small small world!!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes