Meet Humphrey (the big guy) and Seashells (the little spot)
They were funny little fellows always hopping and jumping. They were only able to stay until daddy got home from work, because then their mommies wanted them to come home for dinner!
My Five
1. Emma's creativity!
2. Tal's smile and the way he curls his tongue.
3. Being able to see my family. There's nothing like the 4th of July in Fillmore!!!
4. Finding really good deals, PLUS free shipping!!!!!!!!!!
5. My new headboard the I MADE! Yes, I framed and upholstered a headboard, and it looks awesome if I do say so myself.
5 comments:
I can't believe how big your kids are esp Emma. She is so TALL and her hair is so long and beautiful! We miss you guys but are glad things are going great!
Cute little frogs. Lucky they had to go home for dinner....
Crystal
Good for you on making a head board! Are you going to post pictures? I would love to see it!
How fun! I have never seen a frog near my house! Your children are so cute! I love Emma's hair!
I want to see this awesome headboard of yours...I bet you did an amazing job!
Post a Comment