Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer Fun camp and Swim Lessons


A couple cute girls in our ward came up with a great way to make a little extra money for the summer. They put on "Summer Fun" camp for a few of the little kids. Why didn't I think of this when I was their age. It was so cute and Emma had such a great time. Every day there was a different theme:

Pirate Day
(Emma's best pirate face)

Carnival Day

Fiesta Day (they played "Freeze Dance" which is Emma's new favorite game!!)



Then Under the Sea Day and Swim Day.

Callie and McCall definitely earned their extra money having all of these cute, excited, bundles of energy. They did a wonderful job.

Swimming Lessons

She's become a little fish since swim lessons. Not for the life of me could I get here to put her face in the water. But not only will she go all the way under she went off the diving board!!! She was so proud of herself!





2 comments:

Alan said...

I can't get Sadie to put her head under either...we are going to have to do swim lessons.

Crystal

Perschon Family said...

wow! I had a lot to catch up on! Looks like you've been having a great Summer! I'm glad you had a fun trip to Utah. And Max is looking at Emma's lovely frogs and thinks they are way cool!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes