Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our trip to Utah


I survived!!! And so did Matt (a week and a half alone and I think he really missed us). The kids and I took off to Utah, and we had a great time. Here's a few of the highlights:

The kid's parade
THE parade

CANDY!!!!
Cherry Hill water park
Hula-Hooping!
Cousins and kids

Lindsay and Alex, Me and the kids, Brianne, Jaden, and baby Halle


The kid's with Reid and Danielle (my cousin Jamie's cuties)

Copley's
Two fish!!

The Ute Stampede. Always a treat!

The Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house.
We did so much, and had a perfect time!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ang! It was so fun to see you and cute little Emma! She is such a sweetheart... too bad you guys don't live here. Our girls could be the best of friends. Looks like you had a fun trip!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes