Monday, August 10, 2009

Fair '09



I seriously only took 2 pictures at the Fair this year. Could it be because between my friend Emily and I we had 9 1/2 kids (she's expecting!) all under the age of 7!? We had a few extra tag-alongs. Crazy, yes. Therefore, I rushed out of the house without my camera. Ooopps. But somehow I remembered it when Emily, Molly, and I went back for the JoDee Messina concert. Funny how your brain functions after kids are in bed and you're by yourself for a second!

She was really fun, and the weather couldn't have been better.

My Five:
1. Quick family trips
2. My brother Corbin. He's pretty awesome these days!
3. Taking a dip in the pool
4. One of Emma's school teachers from last year was baptized on Saturday. I haven't been to a baptism like that in years. Wonderful is all I can say.
5. Primary songs!

1 comment:

Christensen's said...

Looks like you had a good time. You look great! I love the summer pictures of you kids! Ellie is always trying to get into the toliet too! And I love the post with the cookies licked clean, Brooklynn does the same thing!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes