Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh Tal!



Tal is so great. I've decided that having a boy means you have a few other thing too: messes, hitting, messes, trucks, messes, and a whole bunch of cuteness!! He toddles around and gets into everything with a smile across his sweet little face. He just makes me smile, even when we does this:








I've learned to to keep all doors closed again. If not I'll hear "splash, splash, splash" and his cute little laugh coming from the bathroom!! Gross. Emma never did that.

We were playing in his room the other day and he brought me his gun hostler and his church shoes and sat down in my lap so I could put them on! It was so cute.









How can you resist this boy!!! Mmmm I could just squeeze him all day.



3 comments:

Liz said...

Isn't this stage so fun! They get into everything but yet they are so cute, how can you stay mad at them. I find Adelyn putting toothbrushes in the toilet, Kelty never did that either. Maybe we just had more time to watch our first child's every move...

Perschon Family said...

You have a BUSY BOY!!! So glad you get to ENJOY this just like me ! ha! He is honestly SO cute!!!!!!

Jen said...

I LOVE BOYS!!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes