Matt and his dad had a meeting at Lake of the Ozarks, so the three of us and Matt's mom joined them! The hotel were the meeting was held had a beautiful Japanese Garden, so out came my camera! I do realize there are lots of pictures here. Sorry!
Then Emma took a picture of the fish in the pond, and me and Tal! She LOVES taking pictures.
3 comments:
What beautiful pictures of your kids. Emma is looking more and more grown up and she is so pretty. Looking at your post of Tal makes me laugh because Sawyer is the same way. He dumped out a bag of cereal this week too. Keeping doors shut no longer works now because he can open them, but all the messes and hitting are worth it for the big smiles and giggles we get. Tal is a cutie!
I LOVE the pics! You do so good!!! (and it always helps that you have beautiful kids to photograph!)
And look at you miss handy woman! I LOVE your headboards. It looks amazing and I'm amazed that you made it!
lastly, thanks for that HUG you sent me!!!!!
I can't believe Emma's beautiful hair! What my Emma and I would give for hair like the two of you.
Post a Comment