Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tis the Season...

For:
Stockings

The Tree
("It's not going in our yard, Russ, it's going in our living room!") The perfect statement! We love our BIG tree!
and the Big Guy!



My Five:
1. Medicine! All four of us are sick. AAAGGGHHH!
2. The dishwasher
3. On-line shopping
4. Hair straighteners
5. Christmas stories

12 comments:

Tara said...

They are soo cute and I love your tree it's beautiful!! Merry Christmas!

Courtney Kay said...

Your house looks great-- wish I were there over the holidays. And Emma is getting so big!

Lant Family said...

Your tree is so pretty! I can't believe that Emma doesn't rearrange it for you each day. That is so cute Emma likes Santa. I just saw you know Tara Catmull--that is fun, we know them from our BYU ward.

Amanda said...

I love your tree! I wanted one just
like that this year but I had to settle for one on a table. Crazy Baby!

Perschon Family said...

your tree is BEAUTIFUL and....BIG!!! Emma looks so dang grown up with her hair like that! I would be taking pictures too! And Tal is so handsome..I love the black and white! I hope you have a great Christmas!!!!

Perschon Family said...

ps sorry you are all sick! we were all sick over THanksgiving and it is still lingering! Brody is sick again! I love this time of the year but the sick stuff gets old fast! Get better soon!!

Sarah Bogh said...

wow what a pretty tree! good job on the lights! how fun!

Connor and Jana said...

What a cute blog! Your kids are so cute. I love the elf ecard! It is hillarious!

Anonymous said...

I love your tree. It is beautiful as are the children. I agree with you on the mom thing. It is so hard, but so worth it.

The Sevy's said...

I have to say that is probably the most amazing tree I've ever seen. WOW! Merry christmas you guys!

Crystal said...

Christmastime is so much fun! I love your gingerbread houses. They are really cute. Emma is sure getting big. I can't believe her beautiful long hair. It is so pretty.
Merry Christmas!

Nicole said...

Nice Tree! Wow! Emma is such a pretty little girl. How fun to have the option of Straight or curly. HOpe you guys have a great Chrimtmas!I'm very impressed that both of your kids are content sitting on Santa's lap and even hugging! My kids are terrified of Santa.

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes