Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Give Thanks!

Don't you love this time of year! It's wonderful to take the time to celebrate the things we've been so blessed to receive. I find myself at times taking for granted the little things, and I'm reminded of the scripture story of the 10 lepers: "Were there not 10 cleansed, but where are the 9?" Let's not fall into such forgetfulness as the 9, and thank our Father in Heaven for all He so freely and willing provides.

Emma's little class had a Thanksgiving feast. Such cute little pilgrims and indians they were!




Emma, Elsie, and Shelby (of course the cupcakes and the chocolate covered pretzels were eaten before the cute little turkey sandwiches I brought! Can't say I blame them!)




And we had a very 'full' Thanksgiving Day spending it with Matt's parents and his Aunt Dita who so bravely invited us to use her home. These are the cute table decorations Emma and Grandma made for everyone!


1 comment:

Kristi said...

The candy turkeys are so cute. It would have been so fun for the boys to have made them for our place settings. Always next year, if I can remember them.

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes