Matt's mom invited Emma and a couple of her friends to join in the festivities and sugar rush. The kids loved it, more for the candy at times, but each house couldn't have been cuter! Such a fun day.
Before
"One for the house... one for me..."
After
Arwin, Alaura, Emma and Cooper
The windows are crushed-up, melted Jolly Ranchers. There is also a light on the inside, so when you plug it in it lights up the windows. I know, I know... too cute, right!
4 comments:
Those are SOOO fun---what a great tradition to have.
so fun! I love stuff like that! Emma is so dang cute and I love that she kept eating the snow! Tal is getting so big and is adorable in that eating picture! hope you survive the cold out there and i can't belive i'm saying this but i think i'm a little jealous that you have snow! it just doesn't feel like december around here yet!
Wow, they are so cute. I wish I had the patience to make one for my kids.
Hi Angeline - I love the gingerbread house tradition. It looks like alot of fun.
Post a Comment