Emma loves to play with Tal, and not surprisingly, Tal loves Emma!!! So she always begs me to let her watch him. So I gave in and let Tal play with Emma in her room while I did the dishes. I kept hearing Emma's cute little giggle and Tal's squeals of delight, so I assumed all was well. When I finished I went in to join in the fun. But as I walked in I realized I was going to make an appointment, because I had walked into "Emma's Beauty Salon!"
She was having such a great time. Tal was soaked, but still thinking whatever Emma was doing was pretty funny!
The finished product! What do you think? She's got talent, huh. What an imagination this little girl has! I love it! Hey, Slick!

Gator
Tal is such a funny guy. He LOVES his big sis, and he also LOVES his gator. If Emma's not around, Gator can always put a smile on his face. Such a silly boy!
1. Thanksgiving Dinner... tis the season!!
2. De-Junking... I really do have a love for it. Makes me wonder why I wait so long in between sessions :)....!
3. My car. What would I do... seriously?!
4. Shopping alone. I forget how much you can get done in just 2 hours. It's really kind of amazing.
5. An afternoon with Grandma and Grandpa Coleman... which provided me with my very productive 2 hours. Thanks!
3 comments:
I'll have to hire her to do Max's hair! She is a natural! And I love that Tal loves his Gator! I think it is so fun when they have something that makes them so happy like that! And the fact that they play so good together is SO fun! YEAH! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
Sooo Cute!! Don't you love how they can entertain each other for a little while? Hope you guys are doing well. Any future trips to Utah in the near future?
Oh my gosh you have the most darling kids ever. Make sure you write down plenty of tips to give me before I have children. :)
Post a Comment