K- I'm it! Here's how it goes: Picture Tag- find the 4th picture in your 4th folder, then tag 4 people.

So this was a great trip... not the greatest picture of the trip (our flight left REALLY early in the morning...), but nonetheless. When Matt and I were at Snow College, I worked for Pres. Benson and somehow got put in charge of organizing a slightly large project. The football team had qualified for a bowl game in Georgia, so my boss, Marci, and I had to make it happen. We chartered a plane for about 140 people (players, coaches, cheerleaders, and others)-you can see the planes wing in the pic-, reserved hotel rooms, planned dinners, bought tickets, kept Cheerleaders out of trouble (really!??!), provided transportation, and worried for 3 months hoping we didn't miss anything.... ppphhhheeeeww! It was a project, but oh so fabulous. We had a really fun time, and the football team won, so we didn't go through all of that work for nothing!
I tag: Kim B, Mikelle S, Lacey I, and Lacie K!
My Five:
1. Winter hats
2. The clearance rack at Target!!
3. Early Christmas shopping
4. Mineral Powder Foundation. I kid you not, this is the BEST stuff ever invented. I use the Mary Kay brand. LOVE it!
5. Pasta!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment