Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Let's Eat!!

We had our first snow already this last weekend. Emma was beside herself excited! The first thing she asked was if she could go out and eat it. I caught her outside on the deck eating the snow in her church dress on Sunday, and on Monday she got herself into her snowsuit and had a healthy breakfast of snow!! And throughout the day I kept feeling drafts of very cold air due to the open door out to the deck... I wonder why!


What a stinker!


Tal prefers something warm and indoors!!! He gets so excited for every bite!!

My Five:
1. Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin. He gave us many wonderful and insightful glimpses of his eternal testimony of the gospel.
2. Black Friday... you know you love it to!!
3. A loving, hard working husband! He does do much for us.
4. My mom and sister. I just love them!
5. Warm sweaters... it's been really cold here. Brrrr!



4 comments:

Lant Family said...

We were up in St. louis on Sunday and we were so excited to see snow. Lucy ate it too---I guess it can't be to bad because I am sure I ate the snow as a little kid too. I love Emmas smile!

Kristi said...

I imagine Noah wont be able to leave the snow alone either (if it ever comes!)
I did love the Black Friday, my first time.

Amanda said...

I just found your blog on Nicole Santiago's and I am excited. I met you at your reception, though I am sure you don't remember me. But I really enjoyed reading your blog and seeing what you guys have been up to. Your kids are adorable!

Nicole said...

That Emma is so stinkin cute, and little Tal is getting so big. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. I loved seeing the Gingerbread houses. So cute! Take care.

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes