Thursday, December 11, 2008

Taking a moment!

I can't help taking a picture of Emma when we straighten her hair. Plus, she had on her favorite overalls (she would wear them every single day if I'd let her...) and her fun leg/arm warmers. These are such a good idea, especially since the girl still loves wearing her short sleeve shirts and skirts! She did not get that from me, that's for sure. Wrap in up in a sweater any day!!
I kept wondering why she wasn't giving me a big cheesy smile, and it was because she had a mouth full of gummies. I should have known!




And of course my little buba's!


I know that I may have a slightly biased opinion, but I feel so blessed to have the sweetest, best kids. Tal is so innocent and full of life, so excited to learn and do. He makes my entire insides shine when he smiles at me. Emma is kindness and love down to her core. To watch her interact with her friends at school, makes my heart swell with joy. She lives to please her daddy, and listen to  her primary songs as loud as she can on her CD player.

I could have never imagined the kind of love I could have for another person, until I met Matt. And adding Emma and Tal has given me a glimpse of what our Father in Heaven's love for us really is. I love being a mother. It is the hardest thing I've ever done, and would never trade it. I'm so thankful for this life!  

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm gonna have to look into those leg and arm warmers...my daughter is the same way!! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!

Sarah Bogh said...

your kids are so so gorgeous! i love her hair straight like that! and tal's hat is super adorable, it makes me want to get one for payten. Gracie wears those arm/leg warmers too they really are convenient! cute pics!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes