Monday, January 5, 2009

Update... that's all it is

Without giving to much info (cause it'll make me cry) our computer crashed. The hard drive went ka-put which means we've lost all of our pictures, documents... everything.

So for now... we had a great Christmas spent with friends and family, and the New Year looks bright (except with no computer). More to come... And just a word of caution: ALWAYS BACK-UP EVERYTHING!! This is not fun.

7 comments:

Perschon Family said...

ok...you've convinced me! that does not sound fun at all!!! i was actually thinking about doing that and now i'm for sure going to do it!! i'm glad you had a fun christmas though and i'm glad we're not the only ones to go to bed so early on new years eve! yep..we're old!! miss ya! (btw i loved your christmas card! you all look so good!)

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry! I know exactly how it feels. I lost all of my digital scrapbooking supplies and cards. It was 2 years worth. Always back-up!

Nicole said...

I'm so sorry. That really stinks. Hope that you guys had a great Christmas and New Years!

Stephanie said...

Oh Ang, I am so sorry. That same thing happened to us before Nate was born. They told us that everything was lost; however, Dane has a friend who is a big I.T. guy somewhere and he was able to recover some stuff for us. Ask around and see, maybe someone can recover something, ya never know!

Wild Wild West said...

That sucks guys. Sorry to hear about this.

lance said...

Look at me! I am commenting. I'll bet you thought it would never happen although I am sorry that I am commenting after your computer crash post. That really is depressing, however you have spurred Lance to make sure that all of our information is backed up. You see some good comes from every tragedy. The good just came to me instead of you! => No I am just kidding, but what I really meant to say was that I miss you miss you miss you, and I love you to.

Your long lost sister
Lindsay

Christensen's said...

How sad! I can't imagine losing all the pictures on my computer! I am so sorry!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes