Thursday, January 15, 2009

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

We got all our pictures and files back!!!!!!!!  Matt went to get the hard drive taken out of the computer, because we were going to send it to California to a place that thought they could retrieve our lost "stuff." Well, while at Mac head quarters in St. Louis, they told Matt they would try to get our "stuff" with their equipment. They weren't too optimistic, but it was worth a try. Those bless-ed, smart people found EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! I cried... again. We lucked out. But know we bought a back up drive, not cheap, but so worth it. 

SO know I've finally been able to post about Christmas!! Enjoy, I know I did!

My five:
1. Smart, smart computer people. 
2. Smart, smart computer equipment.
3. My brother that's on a mission in Montana. He's so great.
4. A warm home. The high today has been 5 degrees, but with the wind chill it's -20 degrees.
5. The knowledge that our Heavenly Father has a plan, even though it may not be how we think things should be.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm glad that you were able to work out the problem. Thanks for the Christmas card. One year I'll send one out too. I can't believe how big Tal is getting!

Cami said...

Angeline, I haven't seen you in forever. Somehow I found your blog. I'm So glad that you got everything back and working. I love smart computer guys. What a bummer to lose everything. Your kids are absolutely adorable and it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.

Amber said...

That is so great that you got your pictures back. That would of been awful if you lost them forever. One of my things I am thankful for is my brother who is on a mission in Montana too. I think they see each other every once in awhile. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas, but how could you not when kids are involved. They make it so much fun.

Stephanie said...

OH YEAH!!!! I am so glad you got all your stuff back! I love all your cute posts. I must say your kids are so blasted cute!!

Christensen's said...

What good news!!! I am so glad that you got all your files back! Your Christmas pics are cute!

Crystal said...

It always worries me that we will lose our files. Looks like you had a great Christmas. Such cute kids.

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes