Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ward Christmas Party

What a great ward Christmas party we had. Don't you just love to see the kids in the nativity?! It's wonderful to see the true meaning of Christmas in the eyes of our children.

Emma made a lovely little angel!!


Here's my kids. Cute, huh!! What great singers I have in primary!!


Hi Emm's!

Yep, Santa came too!


1 comment:

Perschon Family said...

What a sweet angel! and I must say that I'm SO HAPPY that you got your pictures back for you! AHH! I can't even imagine...and your story was enough to make me have Brody go get us a backup cause i would die if I lost our stuff!

I honestly can't believe how big Tal is getting! He is adorable! It looks like you had a very fun and busy Holiday season! Christmas looked like a blast! Glad you're back in the bloggin world!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes