He's 9 months and already needs a hair cut (we didn't cut Emma's hair until she was 3!!!) The hair right on top just kept growing and growing until I was going to use a barrette to hold it back... just kidding, dear! And so it was Daddy to the rescue. He promised he was a pro. He had had plenty of practice cutting missionary's hair while on the mission, so there was no doubt he could getting Tal's right!!
I think he decided it was a little more tricky cutting a squirmy, Cheerio eating, little boy then a
fine, responsible, mature (because they all are right...) missionary. But in the end Matt was right. He did a great job. And Matt, great news. You're hired! You've earned yourself a new, full-time responsibility, babes!!!
The finished, happy product!
4 comments:
Cute boy! I can't belive how fast these babies grow! Boys are easier than girls. I just totally botched an attempt at cutting Kelty's thick hair.
He is SOOO stinkin cute! This makes me so excited to have a boy.
He looks so cute. I'm glad Matt can take care of the hair cutting.
It's past time for us to cut Gavin's hair (he'll be 2 on Feb 13th) but I hate to do it. He has little curls in the back, but it's too long. It makes me feel like he won't be my "baby" anymore. He'll be big =(
Wow, I am impressed. He looks like he did pretty good. Kids are so hard to cut, I usually end up cutting my fingers more than the hair cause they move so much. Love the pic of Emma!
Post a Comment