Emma and a very happy birthday! We have wonderful family and friends that made it so special for her!!
The big girl bike was a hit... even in the kitchen. She rode it 'round, and 'round, and 'round, and... Things finally slowed down and she took it for a really test drive outside!
Then Grandma and Grandpa Coleman and Aunt Dita came to celebrate. On the menu: grilled cheese sandwiches, grapes, and corn. And to top it off an "E" cake (all the birthday girl's ideas... except the corn). :)
3 comments:
Wow! Has it really been 4 years? She looks so grown up with her hair straight! She is beautiful! I'm glad she had a fun b-day! I will always remember the baby Emma. It was fun to watch her as a baby since that was when we saw her the most. She is a sweety!
I agree, she looks so grown up and cute with her straight hair! I like the E cake!
Reading your next post about Emma made me teary eyed! That was so cute.
Happy Birthday Emma! What a cute girl!
Post a Comment