Friday, September 12, 2008

Tal's blessing.





(my camera was having a bit of an issue with these two pics... oh well)


Tal had a very special day last Sunday. In his little white shirt and blue tie with white pants he looked very handsome. Matt gave him a beautiful blessing. I'm so thankful to have that priesthood in our home to bless our family. And the way Matt honor's his responsibility makes me so glad that Emma and Tal have him as their example. 

My parents and brother Corbin were also here to join in Tal's special day. Emma had them running all over the place. She invented some "great" games that I'm sure my dad and Corbin will play again and again...!? She loved every minute they were here... and so did we!




We feel very fortunate to have loving family who care for and support us. Having Matt's parents so close to us out here is a blessing. They were also here to participate in Tal's blessing, and we couldn't be more thankful! 

2 comments:

Perschon Family said...

I love the little tie! He looks like a little stud! I'm glad it was a nice weekend for you and that is so fun that your family got to come out for it! YEAH!

Kristi said...

Tal does look very handsome. I love putting my boys in white shirts and ties for church. They look like future missionaries.

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes