Out here in the big MO, at least where we live, the cut off date for school is the first of August. Emma's birthday misses it by about 3 weeks, so she still has 2 years before she can go to Kindergarten. Poor girl was trying to be so patient and happy at home with me while all of her friends were in school. So I was told of a pre-K based program they have at our YMCA here. When I told Emma she didn't know what to do with herself: "You mean I get to go to school when I'm 4 now, not 5!!!!" To say she was excited doesn't quite describe it. So she goes 3 days a week for an hour and a half and since it's at the YMCA I go exercise... two birds with one stone (I need an incentive to get me to exercise... this works)!!
She's been going for a week and a half now and this is what 'SHE' picked to wear today. It 'matched' because there is a red bow on her shirt and one of the flowers had purple on it! Alrighty then! How do you argue with that?!
4 comments:
I'm so impressed Emma put her outfit toegether all by herself! Go Emma! I'm glad she loves her school! I'm sure she's the smartest one there!
Hey Angeline! I don't know if you'll remember me, but we were in the married ward at Snow College and I was your visiting teacher right before you moved. I think you were barely pregnant with your first. I can't believe she's four! Wow! Anyway, I've just recently found some other people's blogs from Snow and stumbled onto yours! I wanted to say hi and tell you that your kids are adorable!
Cute Emma. What a sweetie! How fun for her to get to go to pre-school. They just get to where they need something don't they? Tal is getting so big and so cute! What a neat day.
She is such a doll! Kempton is going to preschool too. Isn't it great? Kempton goes two days a week for three hours. It is during my other kids sleep time so I usually get a little bit of time to myself. Isn't it nice?
Post a Comment