The most wonderful man in my life just turned 28 years old! Matt you are so many things to this family! Here are just a few of the reasons why we love so:
Because getting rocks for a birthday presents from Emma made your day!
Because you are Tal and Emma's hero.
Because you are our protector and playmate!
Because you are always coming up with something new... and interesting!
Because you are the best snowman builder!!

Because you are really still a kid at heart!
And because you are the keeper of my heart... then and now!!
We love you, babes!! Happy Birthday!



7 comments:
You guys look so young in the last picture. Happy Birthday, Matt! I didn't realize that we are so close in age.
Happy Birthday Matt from the Allen's. That is really something..turning 28 on 8/18/08.
I thought that was such cute and creative post!
Ahh! I loved it! My favorite picture is of him with Emma and Tal right after Tal was born! It is SO sweet!
I hope he had a good day!
Angeline, I am so happy that you found my blog. yes, Jax was 9 pounds but I am recovering just fine. A little slow but getting better everyday.
Your little family is so cute and I am glad that we can stay in touch through blogging!
Take care!
Happy Birthday Matt!! sorry I forgot!!
Wow, what a great post! It is so genuine and refreshing to read. Your hubby is a lucky guy!!
What a cute tribute to your hubby! You two make such a cute couple and such beautiful kids!
Post a Comment