Nice work on the photography! I LOVE that first one of Emma holding Tal! It is perfect! I also love the black and white one where Emma is walking and the pearls are strung across her! SO DANG CUTE!!!
I didn't know that you were in to photography. I am too. I really want to learn more about it and I would love to start taking pictures as a side profession, but that may be a while down the road. Very cute! I cannot believe how much Emma looks like you! Lucky girl!
7 comments:
Hey Angeline! I found you through tara...what a cute blog and kids! Looks like you are doing well.
Nice work on the photography! I LOVE that first one of Emma holding Tal! It is perfect! I also love the black and white one where Emma is walking and the pearls are strung across her! SO DANG CUTE!!!
I didn't know that you were in to photography. I am too. I really want to learn more about it and I would love to start taking pictures as a side profession, but that may be a while down the road. Very cute! I cannot believe how much Emma looks like you! Lucky girl!
Way to go Ang! I didn't know you had a hidden talent of photography....they are SO precious!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! you are soooo good! next time we need a picture taken, I'm calling you! ;)
So cute!!! I love those pictures! You did a really great job!
So cute Angeline! I am a photo-fanatic myself & I loved those pictures! You inspire me to take more "formal" pictures of my boy. Thanks!
Post a Comment