Friday, August 22, 2008

4 months...


Tal turned 4 months last week, but just had his appointment! He is a whopping 16 pounds and 26 inches long!! Such a big boy... and cute as pie!

6 comments:

Perschon Family said...

4 months already! That is crazy! Gotta love big boys!!!! And I agree...he is cute as pie!!!!!

Rob & Autum said...

Tal and Carter could be good little friends...or should I say Big friends. They are growing up too fast!

Brianne said...

He is a studman!! He really is so handsome. I'm bummed we didn't see you when you were here!!! Next time you are here we will have to get together.

Anonymous said...

Hey Angeline!! How are you? Your family is so cute. You look like an amazing mom. Your mom said you were going to be in Utah, I wish we could have got together. Lets try to keep in touch.

Jamie

Anonymous said...

He is such a handsome kiddo. I LOVE his hair--I might just be a little envious!

Keri West said...

Holy cow! He is such a handsome boy. David only weighed 14 lbs, 15 oz... at his SIX month visit! I wish we could get them together.

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes