Monday, August 11, 2008

Fair '08!


Here's the boys doing what they do best: going where ever their crazy moms take them!!

Just a classic "kid-at-the-fair" look. Taking it all in I guess. She was so excited!

Giddy-up... chicken?!?!  


Look at the lips on this car! All that mattered is that it had Pooh Bear on the hood!

I think Emma's favorite was the Circus Train, and she just had to be in the caboose! 

I even braved a ride! The Spinning Dino. Piece of cake you say... I don't know what's happened to me, but spinning around in that thing made me so sick. That NEVER used to happen to me, it only happened to my mom... wait a minute! Oh, boy I'm a true, blue, even-kiddy-rides-make-me-sick Mom!! 



And we couldn't leave without our $5 Fair prize! Well worth it I guess, cause it's the memories, right!

And we finished it off with a little paint job at Agriland! It really was a fun afternoon!

You are so cool Emma!! Flashing the 'I Love You' sign makes you look way awesome!

But it didn't stop there, oh no! That night the daddy's let the girls go out on the town (ok, so we  went back to the fair...) to spend a little time with Terri Clark!! I haven't been to a concert in forever! It was a lot of fun! YEEEEEEHHAAAAA!



Heidi, Cammie, me, and Emily. 
We gotta do that again! There's always next year. Can't wait!!

3 comments:

Courtney Kay said...

I love fairs! That looks so fun-- and Emma and Tal are just too cute.

Perschon Family said...

That looks like quite the fair! And from the pictures I could see that Emma was having tons of fun! I can only imagine Max running along with her! I get SO sick on rides too! Is it a Mom thing? I don't know many Mom's who like those rides....

I'm glad you got to have a night out with the girls!

Leslie said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I always enjoy your posts...they are so entertaining!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes