We sat in our seats munching on our hotdogs as the Cardinals went up 5-1!! Yahoo!! 
One problem though... RAIN!! They made it to the bottom of the 3rd inning and out came the tarps. Huge bummer!
They eventually called the game because the rain wasn't letting up, which means since they didn't get to the 6th inning they have to replay the entire game today. Hopefully the Cards and pick up were they left off yesterday. Emma and I will be watching from our warm, dry living room tonight since they are playing late. Matt's going back to the game and can give us all the great details in the morning!
(Yes, I know... how much more puffy can my face get? You think that's bad, you should see my feet!!) ;)
2 comments:
Good times! What a bummer about the rain. You always look beautiful! You're about to delivery for Heavnens sake!
Your blog is so cute! Congrats on the baby boy! I hope everything goes well for you! Your little family is so cute! I hope you are drying out back in MO. I hope all is well! Tell Lindsay hi for me! Take care, Jana
Post a Comment