Monday, April 21, 2008

Popcorn popping...


"I could take an armful and make a treat. A popcorn ball that would smell so sweet."

If adding a sweet, new baby to our lives wasn't good enough, look how beautiful it is outside! I LOVE tulips! Emma has woken up singing "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree" the last few mornings! I think she likes the nice weather, too!! We better make the best of it... you never know when it will rain again!!! 

4 comments:

Connor and Jana said...

Congratulations!! I am so exicted for you family! Little Tal is a cutie! I hope you are feeling well and everything is going well for you! Take Care!

Nicole said...

So cute of Big Sis Emma. What a little sweetie she is! I'm really jealous of the popcorn trees. We're still waiting for that to happen here in South Dakota!

Jessi said...

You are the cutest little mom. I love to read your blog, it always makes me smile. Give your little ones a squeeze.

Shellie and Bryan said...

Hey Angeline its Shellie Smith from Snow College. I was your sister Lindsay's teammate. Congrats on the new baby! I was wondering if you could help me get in touch with Lindsay. Could you send me her email? Thanks!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes