Thursday, April 10, 2008

2 weeks and counting...

  

Well, here I am! Could my feet get any bigger? Actually at times they do!! We are so excited for our little guy to get here. Emma asks me every morning if the baby is coming today!! What a fun big sister she'll be. I found this quote and it kind of sums up motherhood:


"WHILE WE ARE TRYING TO TEACH OUR CHILDREN ALL ABOUT LIFE, OUR CHILDREN TEACH US WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT"

Learning from Emma has been one of the greatest blessings of my life. She has the love and true joy in her eyes that I try so hard to achieve. We love her and we just wish she could stay 3 forever!! Love you, bear! 

6 comments:

Jesse and Emily said...

Don't care what you say, you look amazing! Can't wait to meet little no name! ;)

Nicole said...

I was just thinking about you today wondering if the little one is here yet. Hang in there, almost there! I love that quote about motherhood. It totally sums up what I feel about being a mother. These little ones are so precious. It just makes me sad how fast they grow!

Ms. Erdtmann said...

Ange! You look besutiful as always! I miss you guys. Please keep me updated on when the baby comes, although I do check your blog often to see. I have a blog too if you're bored...but it is more school-related than personal. XOXO

Ms. Erdtmann said...

Oh yeah...my blog address is: www.mserdtmannsclass.blogspot.com
Love ya!

Jess Allen said...

Ang!
You are SO beautiful! -always!
Love and miss you-
Jess

Keri West said...

I love your quote Angeline! Being a new mom myself, I couldn't agree with it more! By the way, congrats on your baby boy! He's adorable!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes