Monday, April 21, 2008

Big Sister...

Mom: Emma, do you like being a big sister?
Emma: Yeaaaaaah!
Mom: What is your favorite thing to do with Tal?
Emma: Ummmm... comb his hair and play with him... and watch movies with him, and play in my room with him... aaaaaand that's all!
Mom: You're a pretty big girl!
Emma: Yep!!

Emma loves being a big sister... so far!! This morning I asked Emma if she wanted to help give Tal a sponge bath. She thought that would be great... but a little boring! So, she went and got the baby tub and filled it with shampoo and soap, a rag, a cup, his towel, and a bunch of toys to make it more fun!! What a great helper! I love to see her smile every morning when she comes in to see Tal. Emma you are my best girl... I love you! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet Emma is the BESTEST big sister! What a sweet girl!

Lindsey Smith said...

How sweet, what a wonderful thing. I totally terified to have a second, what do i do with a baby it's been to long. I just don't know. He really is beautiful!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes