Our little man is here... and early!!! Matthew Talbot Coleman, Jr. -"Tal" was born April 12, 2008 at 5:50 p.m. He was 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 20.5 inches long. He brought with him the sweetest spirit and we are so happy he's come to our family. Big Sis Emma is so in love with him it's funny. She's doing really well with the... "sharing of attention" let's say! Matt and I feel so blessed to be the parents of two beautiful children. What a wonderful blessing our Heavenly Father has given each of us to be touched by such sweet spirits here on earth. We're so happy you are here Tal... Happy Birthday! We love you.
9 comments:
SO adorable! I love Emma's hat!
Oh so precious!! We are so excited for you guys! I think Steve is the most though ;)
Your family looks happy and handsome... congrats on the baby boy. We wish your family well.
The Christensens
my wife has put together a blog as well.
www.jschristensen.blogspot.com
How sweet is he! Congrats!
Congratulations! It's been a few days since I've looked on your blog and I was so excited to see the pictures of little Matthew and your family! I'm glad that he is here and that he is healthy. I hope the delivery went well. He is so adorable. All that dark hair! What a good big sis Emma is! I love her Big Sister crown. What a good idea! We're so happy for you and look forward to more pics!
Congratulations! I have been checking your blog every day to see if there was any "news"! He is so handsome. You guys are such a sweet family.
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! And to have him two weeks early even better! He is so handsome. Is he a good baby? We wish you the best and hope to see you soon next time you are out here!!
Hooray!! That is awsome He is very cute! Congrates!! We'll have to see whose boy is better on the old b-ball court when the time comes. LOL
-James & Keri
Aww! He came with a full head of hair and all! He is really a beautiful baby! And so precious when he yawns...that's exactly what I look like in the morning...not! I can't wait to meet Tal. It was so good to talk to you last week Ang!
Post a Comment