This is a wonderful idea. I saw this on a good friend of mine's blog (Hi Amanda, hope you don't mind if I copy...!!!) and I thought why haven't I thought of this before! I've been blessed with SO much, but it's easy at the end of the day to think of all that didn't go just right. SO starting now at the end of each of my posts I'm going to list "My Five."
My Five:
2. Fire wood! I LOVE to lay in front a popping fire and just toast!!!
3. A wonderful husband who builds the BEST fires and makes the BEST hot chocolate!
4. Loving kids who know just what to do to make me smile... or cry!
5. Birthday's!!!! Because today is mine!
Especially now when we are experiencing such uncertainty, we all need a little "pick-me-up" each day, right!!!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! I am glad you are starting the Five. It helps me to remember all the things that I am thankful for and to give me a better attitude. I hope you have a wonderful day today!
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!
That is a great idea. Gratitude is such an important thing. It can really change our lives.
my dad used to build the BEST fires ever! my sisters and I and my Mom would all go huddle in the basement around the fireplace during the Winter. I'm with ya on lovin a good fire! I'm so glad Matt can build ya a good one! Good idea on the greatful list! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hi Angeline! It is nice to be reminded of the simply things to be thankful for... Happy Birthday!
Christy
Hey I thought of ya all day. Hope you had a Happy day!
Happy Birthday! Emma looks so grown up! I can't believe it! Little Tal is so cute too.
Your blog is so cute! And your kids are even cuter.
I'm glad you found me. Your mom is so funny, I'm glad she passed it along. Now I just need to get your e-mail from your mom so we can communicate (I wouldn't expect you to post it on here).
Happy Birthday late!!
Post a Comment