Tal is so fun! He is a rolly-polly now that he's figured out now that rolling over really isn't so bad (he REALLY hated doing it up until now...).
His favorite thing is his "play seat." The little seat turns so he can enjoy all the colorful creativity!
He always stops at the mirror though and as you can see he really likes the person looking back at him!!!
And he ADORES his big sis. When she is in the room he has all eyes on her. His biggest smiles are always for Emma!! I'm so blessed to be their mother.
5 comments:
I can't believe how big your daughter is getting! She is darling. I love the picture of her holding Tal!
Oh Ang! They are the most beautiful kids!
I love that last picture of the two of them. That is so cute. I love watching my boys because they love each other so much. Whenever Hyrum wakes up from his naps, he yells "Oah!" and runs and hugs Noah. Kids are a lot of fun!
he is getting so big! i also love the picture of him in Emma's arms! how sweet is that!!!
They are so cute in that last picture! I love to see the love between siblings! Plus they are just really cute kids!!
Post a Comment