Friday, October 3, 2008

Apple Pickin'

We did such a fun thing the other day. We went with a few of our friends to an apple orchard and picked apples. This family opens up there orchard to the community so everyone can have the experience of picking our own apples! It brought back some great memories of my sister and I climbing our parents apples trees and eating more then we'd pick. There's nothing better to give you the fall tingles like eating an apple right from the tree!

So we hopped on the hay ride to the orchard and picked us a bushel (I'm actually eating one as I type this...yum, yum)! When we got back there was some fun things for the kids (and Matt!!) to do! We'll have to do this again next year!!






"Do we have enough yet... Let's get back to the goats!!!" thought Matt :)



I'm pretty sure Matt bought the goat food for Emma to use (or so he says...), but she got distracted. So Matt made a new friend... "William!" Matt doesn't look to disappointed though, does he?!



The rope maze:
Searching, searching...
Still looking...
Emma found the way!!!
They made it!!

2 comments:

Jess Allen said...

How fun is that! What a great outing! Your kids are so beautiful Ang, and you look beautiful as ever! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Cute kids! How are you guys? How long have you been gone from Cedar? Brock and I live in montana now...crazy!
You can check out our blog at http://bkbelnap.blogspot.com

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes