Friday, October 3, 2008

The Zoo!




The Fall is a great time to go to the St. Louis Zoo. We spent a fun day with Emma's friend Aubree, her mom Heather, and her sister Isabelle (what a good sport)!! ;) 

The first thing the girls had to see were the 5 brand new baby tiger. Now, as we watched this sweet, sweet mama and her babies I totally and 100% knew what she was thinking. Right before I took this picture she was trying to use the bathroom the way tigers do. All of a sudden she was pounced on by all 5 little ones. Everyone up above was saying, "Oh how cute!" Not me. That mama tiger was thinking "Are you serious!! I can't even use the bathroom by myself anymore. What the heck?! And to make it worse all these people saw it. I swear I just want to run and hide and leave these kids..., I mean cubs, so I can have some me time. AAAHHHHH!" We've all been there mama, we know!! 




Mission accomplished!! 

6 comments:

Perschon Family said...

wow! you've been busy! looks like you've had a fun month!!! i love that bit about the tiger not getting any space! totally been there this week! isn't it nice that we can exhaust them by doing fun things! that picture is great in the car with both girls asleep!

branson looked fun too and apple picking! my goodness...so much to do...maybe we should move out there too! i love all your pictures by the way!

Leslie said...

I totally know how that mama tiger feels...that is the story of my life!! Looks like you had lots of fun this summer...You look way cute in that hat by the way! And nice job on the pic of your little boy...it turned out so cute!!

Liz said...

If we could only pee alone once in a while. Is that too much to ask? It looks like you guys had a ton of fun this summer. It is nice to see pictures of another Zoo besides Hogle zoo. Everyone's blog (including mine) has pictures of Hogle zoo. Tal is such a cute boy. I love his hair. You guys make some cute kids:)!

Amanda said...

Hey Guys! Its Amanda Anderson. I have been thinking about you guys for a while. I didn't know that Bodi had Matts number in his phone. Your kids are beautiful. I LOVE Emma's hair!! I am so glad that you guys are doing well! I am so glad that you have a blog so that we can check in. Visit our blog at ablsanderson.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

Looks like you guys have been having major fun! The little tigers are so cute. True that about going to the bathroom! Good job on the pictures of your kids. They are so cute. What kind of camera do you have? Do you have photoshop?

Crystal said...

Poor Mama tiger, but the cubs are so cute. I can relate. What an amazing Cinderella balloon person. (I know I am a few posts behind, but hey, it's still cool) Fun summer/fall days!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes