Saturday, October 18, 2008

Emma... our little princess!


If you have a daughter, you have a princess! Emma is becoming such a sweet girl. She loves making new friends no matter who they are. She's quite the ballerina as well twirling and leaping with every step (time for dance lessons I guess).

I asked Emma to "help daddy" get ready for church the other day and it looked like she did a pretty good job!

Bike rides are always longer then you expect. She takes time to look at and appreciate just about every rock and bug and flower (or weed... it all depends on how you look at it). Lately she quite enjoys  the dirt that ended up on the trail after the creek flooded over. She writes her name everywhere and thought way not the sidewalk too!

And believe it or not she really LOVES bed time. And who wouldn't if you had the crew she has to look forward to once she climbs in bed. In order (and it HAS to be in  order): Toby, the green hippo; Buddy, and brown and white puppy; Bunny, the pink bunny; Tony, the black and white tiger; and Pup, the tan and brown puppy, who sleeps on the pillow next to her. Sweet dreams!!!
She is a wonderful big sister and friend. We are so proud or our Emma Bear!

5 comments:

Lant Family said...

Hey Coleman Fam--I am Christy's siters. She gave me your blog address. It is so fun to see what you guys are up to. Your family is so cute. I am glad to see you love living in Washington, we are thinking of moving to that area when we are done with school. Here is our blog address, Midsouthfun.blogspot.com
You don't mind if I check your blog now do you?

Perschon Family said...

i love the last picture of bed time! what a fun bunch of buddies to sleep with! she is honestly such a cute little princess! I hope to have a sweet and pretty princess just like her someday!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are darling. It seems like Emma is such a big help! Its so fun to be able to watch your family grow even though we are so far away. Take Care, Jamie

The Sevy's said...

Hey I saw your blog on Brock and Kim's and popped over to see what you guys are up to. It was so fun to see your cute family, I can't beilive how old your little girl is now! Great to see life is going so good for you guys.

-Adam & Mikelle Sevy

Adam and Kami said...

Oh my goodness Ang... Look at Emma! She looks just like you I swear. I am so happy we can be blogger buddies and keep in touch. Just warning ya though.. I suck at keeping up on my blog, so you have to be patient with me. Love ya! Glad to see your doing so well.

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes