Tyrel and Alexandra Beckstrand!
It was a very quick trip for us. Only for the weekend, but what a weekend it was. So busy and so fun and so HOT! It was great to see my siblings and their spouses. The kids especially loved seeing their cousins Alex and Nora. They played so hard!
This was the first picture when we arrive. It's hard to resist watching "Tangled!"
The day before the wedding all the Beckstrand girls met my aunts who had come down for the wedding at the Lion King. This was my second time to see it, and I'll just tell you, if you haven't seen it yet, by all means treat yourself and go see this production. It is amazing! Emma still turns on her Disney music and sets the Lion King songs on repeat!
The wedding and reception were absolutely beautiful! Something about seeing my youngest brother getting married was very touching but hard. He's always been such a great kid. I'm so glad to see him so happy!
Emma has always loved her uncle Ty Ty! We had to pull her off of him!
The day after the wedding we went to the shark exhibit at Mandalay Bay. It was very cool. As you walked through the tunnels, sharks would be swimming all around you. One part was set up like you were on a sunken ship. I felt like the Little Mermaid! haha
Then it was off to the airport. Fast trips are hard, but this one was worth it!!
2 comments:
Looks like a beautiful wedding--such a pretty bride! I love the bridesmaid dresses as well, and you all so nice in them. Quick trips are hard but nice!
Those are some great pics!!! I love that Emmas was in on all the action! Such a cute girl!
Love the pic of Tal when he had had enough of the wedding fun! Classic little boy!
I can't believe we have kindergarten graduates!! How fun that Emma had such a great teacher! And she's obviously got your dance talent!
Love your new family pics at the top!
Post a Comment