Friday, June 10, 2011

Easter and a Field Trip

Emma's Kindergarten class was taking a field trip to Purina Farms to see the Easter Village. We do that every year too, so I took Tal the day before with some friends.

This is as close as he came to the Easter bunny.
He did pose for a couple of shots. One with the baby piggies...awww, and the Easter tree. He loved it can you tell?!


And as always I had to drag him away from the tractors. He'd be perfectly fine staying there the entire day just loading and dumping the tractor trailers!
Then it was Emma's turn the next day!
She even milked a cow. I asked her how it felt. She said, "squishy!"
Everyone loves the dog show!

Easter
I really don't know why there are no pictures of Easter this year. I feel a little bit bad about that. Oh well, life goes on.

We did make some cool eggs though. Emma and I wrapped each egg in an old, ugly silk tie before we boiled them. Most of them worked pretty dang good!





The Easter bunny brought both the kids a new kite! Aww YaY! A kite. Well Tal's first flight ended waaayyy up in the tree out back. It was fun while it lasted!


No comments:

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes