How did this happen. I no longer have a kindergartener...I have a first grader! WHAT?! Emma had such a great time in Kindergarten. Twice a day while the kindergarteners were learning letter sounds and sight words, she was able to go and visit first grade during their reading and spelling times. She loved it and did so well. In March she was able to start the Challenge Program. She loves to learn and read and this program really makes them use their brain! Her favorite part about school though was seeing and making new friends. She's never met someone who she didn't consider her friend!
The two kindergarten classes in her school had their year end program. There was lots of waving and singing and more waving from all the kids. Fun night!


Each of them had a part to say!

Emma's teacher Mrs. Zanin. I don't think she could have loved a teacher more. This lady was wonderful!!
Grandma Coleman and the Graduate!!
Dance Recital
Emma also took dance this year. She was in heaven every Wednesday for an hour and half!! They danced to "Under the Sea" as little mermaids in the recital. I can't believe my baby girl is already doing recitals (sniff, sniff). They all looked so adorable though, and their dance was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment