Emma and Tal just finished swim lessons. These lessons showed me just how different Emma and Tal are. Emma, of course, jumped right in, did just what her teachers said, and all with a smile. Tal was a different story. He wouldn't get in without a struggle, he did what he wanted to do, and he only had a smile when we were leaving!
He loves swimming that's why I don't understand it. In our pool he jumps and splashes and blows bubbles all day long, but when his teachers asked him to blow bubbles he said, "I blow bubbles amorrow." He would show us everything he was supposed to be doing at swim lessons when we'd go to our pool and say, "Look what I do at 'himm yessons'?! He did master one thing he was supposed to do though, he loved swimming to the boat. As long as he had that boat he was fine. Sigh...I was the girl who always did what a teacher asked me to do . I think this kid was sent to me to test my patients!!
He would sit and watch...that's all.
Oh Tal...gotta love ya!
Emma loved every minute.
Ready, set...
No comments:
Post a Comment