Thursday, April 22, 2010

Uncle Corbin!

This is my handsome "little brother!" Not so little, huh, but still awesome! He came out to see us while interviewing for a job. If any of you have come to visit...or will in the future (hint, hint) you know a visit to see us isn't complete without a trip (sometimes two!) to Ted Drew's! What is Ted Drew's? Only the best frozen custard in this entire world thank you very much!


The kids always enjoy our "ice cream trips" and this day was no different. (Tal is so funny because now when he sees the camera he goes "TEEEEZZ!") Love him!!

We love Uncle Corbin. He's the man, not only because he is awesome, but because he freakin' kicked some BYU Business Management butt in school and is graduating one of the top in his field on Friday! Totally sweet I'd say. You go Corbin! And we love you!

1 comment:

Lant Family said...

JJ has still not been to Ted Drews, everytime he hears someone talk about it he asks me why I haven't taken him! Your kids are supper cute and they are growing up so fast. Little Tal is such a little man. I totally thought of you when I discovered a birds nest and 6 eggs in my hanging flower basket on my front porch. I thought of you last year with one in your wreath. 2 have hatched--maybe 3 but it is fun to watch and see them. Lucy loves it!!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes