Oh my gosh! This was seriously great! All the "Growing Place" preschools got together and put on quite a show. Each class sang 2 songs. Emma's class sang "Razza Mataza" and "Down by the Bay." They were so dang funny. They love these songs. They were dancing and laughing and doing the actions. Oh my! I'm laughing just thinking about it. They even amused Tal! I love little kids. They just make even little things so silly!
This is how she started! Can you guess which one she is?
This is how she sang!
This how she finished!! Where did this girl come from?
3 comments:
she is a born performer! great things to come, i'm sure! VERY cute!
This is one post where pictures sure tell the story better than words! How adorable...I think she is a perfomer like her Mommy!!
XOXO Melanie
What a performer! Hollywood here we come. And with Tal going into the NBA, I think you guys are set.
Post a Comment