The tallest building in St. Louis is the Metropolitan Center at 46 stories high. There is a restaurant on the 40th floor called Kemoll's and that's where we went to celebrate. Yummo!!
While we were waiting they let us walk around. It's a beautiful building. And check out the view:
Matt pulled out his car salesman skills and got us a table by the window. Sweet! There is no doubt, he's just good!
And then the food came out. Don't laugh, but I had to take a picture. Have you ever seen a more scrumptious crab cake?
We've experienced a lot in seven years, as to be expected, but there is no one I'd rather have experienced it all with!
5 comments:
7 years really? Wow how time flys! Congrats!
you are seriously BEAUTIFUL! you look amazing in all of those pictures. Matt...you are a lucky guy she looks so dang good after giving you 2 kids!
and 7 years...wow! can't believe how fast it has gone by. you are such a great couple and from those pics it is obvious that there aint no itchen goin on there! (hows that for sanpete language?) glad you had a fun date (and the food did look amazing! i would've taken pics too!)
Happy Anniversary!
Congrats! That is awesome and the time does fly!
Hurray for marriage! Sorry I am lame and forget these things. I'm not even very good at remembering my own. I have to check the wedding dvd to remember the exact date. => Consider this my thoughtful card of congratulations. You are the best!!
Post a Comment