Monday, February 15, 2010

Pizza field trip.





Emma's class got to go to a pizza place here in town to make their own pizzas. Genius! Emma loved every minute of the messy experience! Even official pizza making aprons. How about that. The only problem is that Emma is convinced now that this is the pizza place where you get to make your own pizzas... every time!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

Lindsay said...

Didn't Kramer on Seinfeld have this idea to have a restaurant to make your own pie. I think Emma is on to something. I'm glad she is feeling better. Did you ever get sick or did you escape?

Christensen's said...

What a fun field trip. Funny that she thinks she gets to make her own pizza there now. I am sure my kids would think the same thing. Cute pictures!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes