Thursday, April 22, 2010

Easter 2010!


There's a lot here, so I'll break it up!

School Egg Hunt
Emma's class had a dash for eggs just before they let out for the day. I called this the "warm-up" for the real deal we had a few days later!!

This is a girl on a mission:





Purina Farms
A group of friend and I took our kiddies to Purina Farms again this year. It really is adorable the Easter Village they have there. Plus, the Easter Bunny is always there!

Yay for the Easter Bunny??!! Not so much. Poor Tal. Kind of looks like last year's:

Not a Bunny lover I guess!!!

But he quickly forgot about that big ol' bunny and went right on being Tal. This is what made Tal smile again:

The dog show. (For some reason I didn't take any pictures of the dogs doing their tricks. But we really are at a dog show in these pictures!)

Look at that smile! What Bunny?

His buddy Steve!

The piggies.


The baby geese.
The tractors. If he would have found these in the beginning he would have been happy to miss everything else!!



Emma conveniently would dash away with her friends when I would want to snap a picture (am I ready for that already... No. I'm not. Sigh). So here's what Emma got out of the day:

She had made a picture at school to give to the Easter Bunny. It was a big deal, believe me. She asked a hundred times before we left if I had it. Then another hundred times while we were driving there. But apparently, it didn't sink in with me cause we got inside and I had left it in the car. Good freaking grief, Me! Why do I do that? Geesh. So a quick run back to the car and The Bunny got his beautiful picture from his sweet little admirer!
Emma and her sweetest friendy, friend Clemie loving on the bunny

Being with her friends. It makes her so happy to have fun with such good little friends.

Here is the whole crew that went!

Now just the kids.

Tal, Steve, Ali, Trey, Cooper, Campbelle, Emma, Madeleine, and Ali!

Neighborhood Egg Hunt
My sweet, beautiful, genius sister Lindsay (your welcome!) told me what they do in their neighborhood for an egg hunt. Each family that participates hides eggs in their own yard then everyone meets and all go house to house together. Such a fun idea, huh. So our neighborhood tried it and it was great!!

Of course Emma got into it right away



Tal...not so much. Do you see his baseball basket on the ground... empty?!


He eventually got into it though...mostly because we left the house with the hoop... but nonetheless he did gather himself a few colorful eggs.


Emma and cutie sisters Alyssa and Kaylee.

All the egg hunters!!

Successful day!









1 comment:

Perschon Family said...

wow! you guys have been busy! it was fun to catch up on your blog. i can't believe Tal is 2! crazy! he was a baby last time we saw you guys! he's a cutie for sure! and I can't believe how grown up Emma is! What a beautiful little girl! (And I always say this when I comment...but you are as gorgeous as ever! so photogenic in all of your pictures!) miss ya!

Quotable Quotes

Quotable Quotes