was AWESOME!! If you've never been, GO! It was the best trip ever. Emma thought she was in heaven, and it couldn't have been better for Tal because we were outside ALL day. Here are a few of my favs:
I love that you went to Disneyworld. I LOVE THAT PLACE!!! Chad and I went for our honeymoon, that's how much I LOVE IT! We were even going to go on a Disney Cruise, but the one we wanted wasn't going when we needed :( ANYWAY, You're so pretty... and your kids look JUST like yoU!!
Wow...those bubbles were awesome! Sadie keeps asking us to take her to Disneyland/world (either one, she doesn't care) Someday I am sure we will..she would love it!
5 comments:
OOOOO! I just love Disney! I can't wait to go back!
I love that you went to Disneyworld. I LOVE THAT PLACE!!! Chad and I went for our honeymoon, that's how much I LOVE IT! We were even going to go on a Disney Cruise, but the one we wanted wasn't going when we needed :( ANYWAY, You're so pretty... and your kids look JUST like yoU!!
Wow...those bubbles were awesome! Sadie keeps asking us to take her to Disneyland/world (either one, she doesn't care) Someday I am sure we will..she would love it!
Disney World Rocks!! Keri says she is jealous!!
I can't believe how big Emma and Tal are. They are both so adorable I want to squeeze them. You look alright too.
Post a Comment